Rabu, 07 November 2012

DIARY



Wednesday, 10 October 2012
Today there is a cultural art lessons. my friends and told to make crafts. after me and my friends play graffiti-graffiti giv, and finally my dress and veil to be dirty.
Thursday, 11 October 2012
Today I'm resentful all the same person. How I was not resentful, he was very arrogant person. Imagine, I was greeted well and gave a smile but she really did not even care and just leave. How come there so people like that. What is being friendly to others that hard? If he could not be friendlier and never smile, who wants to try to be friends with him? What he did not want to have many friends? Let him have no friends, besides who needs a friend like her? so resentful!
Friday, 12 October 2012
Huh, this day is very uncomfortable, more basketball basketball again, even though I hate basketball. Huh really uncomfortable.
Saturday, 13 October 2012
Today I met an old friend. Glad that deh nice, long because I had not met him and never heard of him.
Sunday, 14 October 2012
Today I'm very busy studying, preparation for UTS tomorrow ...!
Monday, 15 October 2012
today me and my friends perform UTS. it matters that much easy, but there are also some that are difficult. His name alone UTS .......?
Tuesday, 16 October 2012
today in my class in coming to a supervisor. when there is a supervisor properties Mrs. Avi is very different from the previous days, he is now more patient than usual.
Wednesday, 17 October 2012
Today I carry UTS English. I was so scared, when my grades under KKM. Apparently my score on the KKM, Alhamdulillah ....!!!!
Thursday, 18 October 2012
Today is very boring, no interesting things that happened on this day ...
Friday, 19 October 2012
After the break I worked on math UTS. Really hard to do it, because the fatigue out of sports. But fortunately I was able to do it well and smoothly..!!
Saturday, 20 October 2012
Today there is nothing special ......???
Sunday, 21 October 2012
Today I also enjoyed the day. At 9:30 a.m my uncle came here to bring some grills. Because boredom of eating coconut juice, my family decided to bake some fish by using some wood charcoal! Baked fish was also delicious, especially we cook it in the kitchen. Cover your heads blouse and scarf-female revelation that way but not the ears, neck and hair, so the smell of fish oil. Although, the day is one day awakened.!!!!
Monday, 22 October 2012
In the afternoon a lot of brothers who came to my house. I liked that, because it can gather with my brothers ...
Tuesday, 23 October 2012
Today there are rehearsals at school, thank God turns my class was selected to appear on the anniversary of the school.!!!
Wednesday, 24 October 2012
Today is a very fun, do not feel SMP STATE 1 YOSOWILANGUN celebrates birthday-44. From my class featuring music akuistik, Alhamdulillah, .... Many teachers love it ...!!!!!

1 komentar:

  1. a good diary Ayu but there is a word 'sebel deh!'
    Keep trying.....

    BalasHapus